Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Got to love it!


Late last August my wife went to visit her parents. I took the opportunity to go see The Dark Knight. I first went to Navy Pier to see it at IMAX but it was sold out. I took a bus to the next closest theater. After the movie I started walking to the L station. It was one of those amazing summer evenings and after seeing Chicago in the Dark Knight it was an amazing feeling to walk down those streets.

On my way home I saw a shoot happening on lower Michigan Ave. I wandered down that way and snapped a couple of pics on my phone. They had wrapped for the night and the cast was leaving when I got there. I often wondered what they were shooting. There was a CTA bus down there so I thought it may have been an ad for CTA.

Today I was sitting in Joseph's office and we were listening to The Fray's 'You found me'. We were talking about the video so he pulled it up on You Tube. I saw them on the bridge and knew what it was. I had been there and seen the set up.

I love living in the city. I love the crazy things you stumble upon.





They shot this on top of 311 Wacker. It is the building Jazz, my 6 year old, can see out of his window and judges whether it's bedtime by whether the light is on or off.

1 comment:

Serenity said...

This. Is. So. Cool.