Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Guy. A Camera. A City

I am going to start a new series to show the photos I take. Living in a City like Chicago I am always surrounded by amazing inspiration for the art I create. I often have my camera with me and will snap photos of things I find interesting. 

Reflections at Millennium Park
Train tracks at the Art Institute 
In the gardens surrounding the Art Institute 
Found this in a garden at the Art Institute 
Love the contrast
The entrance of the Roosevelt Theater
Iconic Chicago Summer
Love the texture
Just a fun picture
Again love the texture

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

please delete my other comment because you said it so well, great, awesome, & CORECTLY -

Henry T. Blackaby said in his book, Spiritual Leadership, “It is a sign of deficient leadership when a pastor blames his people for the declining condition of his church.”

Thank you from all the wounded!

jasonwidney said...

Anonymous Thanks. Done.

please email me at jasonwidney@mac.com I don't have your email. I need to send you something.