Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nice to hear

As a tech/creative guy it's nice to know what you do with technology in a service is having a deeper impact on people and not just entertaining them. Jackson just sent this excerpt from a email he received this week.

"You can share though to whomever is correct person(s) that you all do a great job with the media, different ways to keep our interest via texting, scripture finding, photos, short video clips, music, lighting changes, decoration changes ... I have been coming to Park for about 4 years and just in the last year - through small group and a mission trip, I think I am finally getting closer to "accepting or authentically living" with Jesus (words feel a little uncomfortable for me to say. The media, attention you all give to service - keeps my interest (which is what I actually still need) ... something that pulls me to service as it just isn't something i know that I like/need until I get there - sometimes still kinda dragging myself there."

Create with purpose!