Tuesday, December 30, 2008

3 Screen Setup





For the Winter set we decided to to a three screen set up as the center piece of our stage. We run ProPresenter software as our lyrics and video play back solution so all we had to add was the module package and the Matrox TripleHead2Go box. We already had the projectors and screens and each projector had a individual cable runs.

I set up my sequence in Final Cut Pro to 2400 X 600 and Shot all the footage in HDV720p. It is a challenge to think about editing this way when you are shooting I put some guide lines on my LCD viewfinder to help out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No driver problem with the matrox hardware? we've had endless problems at work with its [lack of] linux driver support..

jasonwidney said...

I have had no problems with it. It truly was plug-n-play.