Sunday, February 15, 2009

Theatrical


So we went with a theatrical look at Park today. After a lot of changes at the last minute due to several key players being sick the music changed at the very last minute, Saturday at 1:30. The "band" ended up being a single voice with piano. We had a single look for all the music.

I created this by overlaying a gilded frame over an image of burgundy drapes and adding some lighting effects in photo shop. I then washed the curtains in red to match.

Park usually has more of a raw urban feel so the classier look was very different for us.

3 comments:

Steve Tanner at Magical Trash said...

I really liked the look. Had that classy, theater feel. You'd never know it was due to last minute changes.

George said...

I thought it was great. Loved the red light on the curtains. at first I thought we got new red velvet curtains. LOVED having a real piano! is this ours? will we see it again?

Matt Maldre said...

Yes. This was fantastic! I'm so glad I found your blog. It's really cool get insight into the great setups you do.